Thursday, January 14, 2010

Room information

Shane has finally been transferred to a room in the oncology unit.  Hooray!  His new stretcher is much more comfortable than the hard stretcher he had in the recovery room.  He is not ready for visitors or calls yet, but I will post his phone number as soon as he is.  If you would like to send flowers, his room information is as follows:
     New York - Presbyterian/Columbia
     Milstein Hospital Building
     177 Ft. Washington Ave.
     6 Hudson South, Room 240 B
     New York, NY  10032

1 comment:

  1. Shane - glad you finally have a decent bed and a room. Go easy on that magic pain relief button. I remember sucking on that tit just a little too much. Warning - that stuff also gives you bad dreams. I'm very eager to see you and hope to come up SUNDAY. Your room phone should be posted here by then - and I'll surely call you to clear a good time to visit. I remember craving visitors at some moments, then wishing they'd leave me alone at others. You should know what YOU want - and also let others know too.
    The Higher Power (as I have come to understand it) has your name before it as carried with my Hebrew prayers for your full and speedy recovery.
    Love,
    Mark S from Tuesdays

    ReplyDelete