Sunday, April 25, 2010

No Re-Up and Spring Beds

Yes that's barbed wire running along the fence to our community garden West 104.  Welcome to New York City!
My doctor's office forgot to re-up my chemo last week.  The benefit being I had more energy to help construct new beds in our garden over the past two weekends.  From left to right of the barbed wire garden members Jean, me, Sue, and Alan.  The downside is it adds another week to my total treatment time line.  Phhtpppt!  Also last week my friend Alan coerced me, after a beer or two, into joining the garden steering committee.  So this year Alex and I will be getting our own bed for vegetables this season!  Yeah, power corrupts.

1 comment:

  1. I guess you gotta keep those veggies in their place, eh?

    Great to see you out and enjoying the Spring!

    <3
    JB

    ReplyDelete