Saturday, February 13, 2010

Getting Well

If it's good enough for Shane it's good enough for Bill.  I bet they gave him his own private room though.
Bill Clinton Has Heart Surgery At Columbia Presbyterian

Not much new to report.  I am walking everyday 15-25 mins outside.  It has increased my appetite and now I am starting to eat regular sized portions and more snacks.  I have also started working with a physical therapist on regaining my strength. 

Thanks so much for all the get well cards, posts, emails, phone calls and care packages.  Your continued concern keeps my spirits up.  As my energy returns I hope to respond more readily. 

4 comments:

  1. YES! He's back on the blog!
    Good to hear from you again, bud.
    Love,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back posting yourself, Shane! Alex did a great job in your stead, but it's a good sign that you're feeling well enough to post. Glad to hear you're getting out and walking and starting to get that appetite back. Mangia! And hooray!

    :-) Genie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to see that you are well enough to post, Shane! And walking around the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete